Our team lives for all that's beautiful and ready to share their beauty savvy to help you
achieve your beauty goals.
Tara is a Master Esthetician and worked under the tutelage of Grand Dame Aida Gray of Beverly Hills. Tara has been transforming
skins from L.A. to New York since 2009.
Marielle started her career
in Barcelona until her skills took her to Hollywood where she landed blockbuster films padding the lashes of A-listers. Today she's helping women achieve a little Hollywood glamour in their lives.
With the information overload on skin care products available online and the sensational claims brands often make, it becomes difficult for consumers to know which products live up to their claims.
In addition, the excessive chemicals used in beauty products is astounding and most consumers want to steer clear of these ingredients. To do so would require the consumer to become versed in scientific terms and commit to thorough research in chemicals and biology in order to understand which products are safe to use and which products should be eliminated.
Clean Beauty is about safety over source. That includes both natural and synthetic materials. Not all natural ingredients are safe and not all synthetic ingredients are toxic. Clean Beauty brands are focused on not using ingredients that are known to be harmful or irritating but rather ones that are safe and effective.
The Skin Curator vets products by first eliminating products and brands containing harmful ingredients. The second phase of the vetting process is to find those most effective brands from this pool of clean products. The third phase of the vetting process is to find the real performance stars within a brand's line. Our collections consists of hero products fr the best and cleanest skin care, makeup and lifestyle products available.
We offer the best in class in terms of results and quality.
Our products are divided into two groups; one being Safe And Clean and the other Safe And Organic.
These products are the best of products made from plant-based and chemical ingredients but without the harshest common chemicals used in some of the most prestigious brands. Chemicals that have been studied and shown to cause harm internally/externally or both.
1.The Ingredients are a mix of organic, natural or chemical.
2. Chemicals used have not shown conclusive scientific evidence to cause deleterious health effects.
3. No product may contain BHA or BHT, Parabens, Formaldehyde, SLS, Phthalate, Triclosan, Toluene, polyfluoroalkyl substances, PEG compounds, benzophenone, DEA and related substances, PABA, avobenzone, oxybenzone, homosalate
xycinnmate, triphenyl phosphate, Parabens, Octyl Methoxycinnamate
4. Product delivers on its claims.
5. Product provides superior results.
These products are the best of certified organic and/or products made with predominantly organic ingredients. Some clean products are made according to the same or similar standards set by organic certified, but do not contain the certification. These products most often use the same preservatives used according to certified organic standard. These companies must demonstrate a commitment to clean products and stand behind their sourcing.
1. Product contains ingredients that are plant-based natural or organic or both.
2. Preservatives will not damage the skin or health.
3. Product must deliver on its claims.
4. Product provides superior results.
5. Product can be certified organic or ecocert.
6. Product can be made of plant-based natural ingredients yet not contain organic certification.
We don't accept the use of exotic animal by-products.
We steer clear of products containing honey or its by-products, but in some instances,certain products have been approved.
We do not support or promote any company that engages in animal testing.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information about you.
Contact information and personal identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number,
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use the information we have about you for our purposes only. We do not share or sell your information.
We use the information you have given us to
· Administer your participation in special events, promotions or subscription to our newsletter.
· This website is not intended for or directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the website. If we become aware that a child under the age of thirteen has provided us with personal information, we will delete the information from our records.
Your California Privacy Rights
You have the right to request the following details about the personal information we have collected about you during the past 12 months:
· the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
· the categories of sources from which we collected personal information about you;
· the categories of personal information we disclosed about you for a business purpose;
· the categories of personal information we sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom it was sold; and
· the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
In addition, you have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
HOW TO CONTACT US
email@example.com with your request. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity when processing your requests.
We will not discriminate against you on account of your exercise of your California privacy rights.